As a highly experienced and creative trainer, I help professionals use a therapeutic approach to education and care through attachment & trauma-informed training & workshops. My style is mindful, engaging and authentic and my aim is to motivate and inspire.
I specialise in delivering training, talks and workshops on the following:
- Attachment and Developmental Trauma
- Therapeutic Parenting with PACE (playfulness, acceptance, curiosity & empathy)
- Using PACE to Create Foundations for Attachment
- Love Yourself, Heal Your Life®
- Emotion Coaching and Mental Well-Being in Schools
- Understanding Behaviour as Communication
- The Power of Empathy to Create Connected Relationships
- Finding My Voice, Reclaiming My Life
- Surviving the Teenage Years
- The Magic of Believing in Yourself
- Basic Counselling Skills
I hold a Degree in Psychology, a Post-Graduate Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy and DDP (Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy) Level 1 & 2. I am a licensed 'Love Yourself, Heal Your Life'® Teacher.
I have over 12 years experience in a wide variety of parenting approaches and am particularly passionate about therapeutic parenting for children who have experienced childhood trauma. I have lectured at The University of Bradford, The University of Leeds and Leeds City College.
My work has been guided by my own personal journey as a mother, my training in psychology, psychotherapy and my passionate belief in the power of empathy and connection to transform the parent/child and adult/child relationship. I am a proud member of the Association of Speakers Clubs and was a 2017 Finalist in the ASC National Speaking Competition.
Email me now to discuss bespoke training or speaking: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call me on 07931 516057